Welcome to the FLEXI-HINGE Website
The patented Flexi-Hinge (TM) is an innovative new product that securely and exquisitely joins virtually any combination of planar materials. The connection is continuous (not intermittent); can be any length; will not pull apart; but can be separated, and reconnected.
Innovative Material Connections (TM). Our mission is to provide better fastening solutions that reduce cost, fabrication, and installation challenges, and deliver aesthetic and creative design excellence.
- Offers features and benefits over existing fasteners:
- No broken zipper teeth; no torn out or corroded grommets; no gaps or sagging between clamps and ties; no buttons, snaps or hook and loop to come undone.
- Can be made in virtually limitless materials including flexible woven and non-woven materials: acrylics, vinyls, rubber, spun-bonded polyolefin, mesh, polyesters, neoprene, paper, leather, recycled content fabrics, and repurposed products, too
- Can often be made out of the same material it is connecting.
- Can even match patterns or graphics across the connection!
- Changes the way new products can be designed, and existing products improved.
- Connects the same or dissimilar materials by methods appropriate to the functional requirements of the end
product. Those processes, products may be: sewing, fabric welding, pressure or moisture activated tape, iron on tape,
staples, suitable adhesive, etc.
Click on the Product Applications menu option to see our list of the many industries and products that can benefit from the problem-solving and practical FLEXI-HINGE fastener/connector.
Contact us and see how Flexi-Hinge (TM) could solve your material connecting needs; improve your product(s), market position and sales.